AZDOME GPS Player for GS63H/GS65H/M05/M06/PG02

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-10-11 15:39:39  | Show all posts | Read mode
How to view the GPS Route
1. Down the latest AZDOME Player installation file and install it on your laptop.
For Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/srbtqe ... s-20191202.exe?dl=0
For mac OS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... ikdPRiSux0dUV_/view

2. Install the AZDOME Player in your laptop, photo as below

3. You can get the GPS information on the player.

gps.jpg

Q1:Why dash cam can't get the GPS signal (GPS indicator keeps red)?
A:
1. Check if the GPS icon goes green (it will take 3-5minutes to get GPS signal successfully)
2. Depending on the vehicle and the location of the GPS signal can be blocked due to strong radio interference of other electronic devices in the car, the cloudy/rainy weather or mountains, tunnels, tall buildings on both sides of the road, etc.
3. Please check if GPS works by taking the GPS Module from the car outside. If it works then there must be heavy interference in the car, for example, thick car Explosion-proof membrane, metal item and etc.

Q2: GPS Information is not showing up on the recordings, how to fix it?
A:
1. Please refer to Q1 firstly.
2. If all of the above conditions are met and GPS doesn't work, please send us some of the video recordings without the speed stamp, along with their GPS files (To get them, turn off the dashcam --> take out the SD card --> connect it to your computer using the Micro SD card reader --> open the Micro SD card drive)
* You might not be able to send the recordings via email because of the large size of the recordings. We recommend uploading them and their GPS files on your online drive (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) and sending us the link instead.
Our Support E-mail: service@azdome.hk

Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2019-11-19 15:14:14  | Show all posts
3. Please check if GPS works by taking the GPS Module from the car outside. If it works then there must be heavy interference in the car, for example, thick car Explosion-proof membrane, metal item and etc.

I'm using Azdome GS63H with GPS built-in, and my car is Honda CRV 2.4 2017.

This dash cam is working normally, and GPS is working too from outside car. However, dash cam is working normally without GPS signal inside my car. I think that the problem is the V-kool film, which is attached on the my car's windshield.

Would you like to give me the advise to use the dash cam GS63H with GPS signal inside my car?
Share to:

Use magic Report

Reply post

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list