Return to list New

how do I connect my dash cam to my computer

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered Member

Credits
Post At  5-31-2018 23:50:37  | Show all posts | Read mode
how do I connect my dash cam to my computer?
Change the line? Install software? Switch?

The fact is that with the patting, it is equivalent to monitoring, instead of taking the memory card from the device and putting it on the computer to watch the video.

Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered Member

Credits
Post time 6-1-2018 00:16:58  | Show all posts
Edited by talanyue at 2018-6-1 16:18

Connect a computer to view a video

1. Data line connection

Some dash cam has external data interface, and can connect to the computer with USB data line. At this time, a removable disk will appear on the computer, and the dash cam will enter the U mode. At this point, open the file directly, and then you can see it with the video player. If you can't open it normally, please check the video file format and find a video player that can support this format.

2. Read card reader

If the memory card of the dash cam can be pluggable, you can use a card reader to connect the computer, copy and paste the video, and play it with a stormy wind,  other players. When choosing a card reader, please determine the type of memory card first.

3, WIFI real time view (cell phone)

Now there are some dash cam with WIFI module, which can be connected in real time. For example, the  dash cam can create WIFI hotspots. The WIFI connected to the mobile phone can be viewed in real time, which is equivalent to a WIFI LAN. At the same time, you can connect to the computer through mobile phone APP, card reader, data line, etc.
Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered Member

Credits
Post time 6-1-2018 00:31:27  | Show all posts
1, the car back camera has a video output, you need to use a video capture card to receive this video signal, you can realize the monitoring on the computer, the recording needs the corresponding recording software to achieve.

2, if the dash cam has video output, you can use the above plan to achieve this function. There are no video output machines in two ways, some programs can directly take over the camera through USB, this product you can use the related video software, but some programs do not support it, there is no way!

By connecting the dash cam by USB, the dash cam will have a hint of whether the dash cam is used as a camera. When you choose this one, the dash cam will not be recorded, but the image will be directly into the computer through the USB, just like a USB camera installed on the computer. At this time, you can Use;
Share to:

Use magic Report

Reply post

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list