Return to list New

[General] why usb type c is better

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered Member

Credits
Post At  2018-6-22 11:50:10  | Show all posts | Read mode
Some time ago, when I had enough money, I bought a cell phone on the Internet. I always used it very well. A few days ago, I forgot to take the data line at work, and I thought I could borrow my colleagues' data line. The result was tragic. There was no data line that could be used directly.

Only then did I realize that my cell phone was USB Type-C interface, and finally tried hard to charge the phone. Later, I asked a few colleagues, and everyone scoffed at this interface, so where was it sacred?

Smartphone development is now very difficult to break through whether it is the size of the screen or the processor. So many vendors are looking for other changes, one of the bigger changes is the change in the interface, and more and more vendors are starting to choose the USB Type-C (hereinafter referred to as USB-C) interfaces.

So where is the USB-C holy? In fact, it is a data interface, similar to the mobile phone charger interface we use now. The difference is that it has a new interface size. Moreover, USB-C is not a new USB standard. It is only a high-speed data transmission USB 3.1, rather than the only high-speed data transmission interface.

In March 2015, at the new Apple release conference held in the United States, the new MacBook redefined the connectivity standard, which unified the power interface, USB interface and so on with the USB-C, which is the real beginning of the USB-C interface.

Why usb type c is better,so  that many companies are starting to compete?

Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered Member

Credits
Post time 2018-6-22 14:04:33  | Show all posts
1, one of the advantages of the USB-C interface: positive and negative intercalation
For the USB interface, you must have encountered "the wrong side, the opposite insert is wrong, the positive plug is right", which will not only waste a lot of unnecessary time but also affect the mood of the user.

And one thing worth making slots is that many brands of mobile phones make the USB interface look as wide as they do, and the face is more difficult to distinguish. But the USB-C interface has no direction, white is the opposite side can be inserted and can bear 10 thousand repeated interplugged, completely can be assured of use, to use up to a lot of comforts.

2, the advantage of the USB-C interface is two: power supply is stronger

The power supply capability of the USB-C interface is stronger, and the standard USB-C connection line equipped with 3A can provide the highest 100W power by means of the current. This can greatly reduce the charge time.

3, three of the advantages of the USB-C interface: faster speed

Theoretically, the maximum transmission rate of the USB-C port is 10Gb per second (USB 2, the theoretical maximum transmission speed is 60MB per second). Although the USB-C port of Apple's new MacBook is currently transmitting at 5Gbps per second, it does not know how many times faster than USB 2.

4, four of the advantages of the USB-C interface: able to transmit video
The extensible capabilities of the USB-C interface can be extended to a variety of audio and video output interfaces, such as the HDMI, VGA, DVI interfaces, and even the extended transmission of 4K resolution.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Share to:

Use magic Report

Reply post

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list