Return to list New

[GS63H] GS63H blurred video. Can it be repaired?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post At  2019-11-16 01:16:09  | Show all posts | Read mode
Dear gentlemen! I used the camera for almost half a year without any problems, when the picture became slightly blurred. the picture is not sharp. Of course, the lens is very clear, even if it is blurred.
Something else happened at the same time as the blur and the battery had lost its storage capacity. Can a flat battery cause blur? Focus cannot be adjusted.
Otherwise, I suspect that the high temperature in the summer (up to 60-70 degrees Celsius on the windshield ) can affect the electronic of the camera.
I changed firmware, but no results.
What can be done? Let's throw it out?

I'd be interested in the factory opinion. Anything else gone by the same way?
Regards, mayeri
Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-11-16 16:57:40  | Show all posts
Dear Mayeri,

This is Jadyen from AZDOME Customer Service, I would be assisting you today regarding your problem.
We are so sorry for the problem met, I understand you are in need of support, I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:
1.Could u please tell me ur Order Number of Amazon/eBay/AliExpress/Wish so that we can provide further service ?
2. Plase send me the blurred video file to our customer service address service@azdome.hk

Please be assured that we always stand behind our product and hope each customer could have the best experience.
Once the issue is confirmed, we will arrange a replacement or refund as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your reply.
Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2019-11-16 21:16:54  | Show all posts
AZDOME Support replied at 2019-11-16 09:57
Dear Mayeri,

This is Jadyen from AZDOME Customer Service, I would be assisting you today regarding  ...

Dear Jadyen,
Thank you for all your help and information, but I don't hope much since I bought the camera for almost two years and it worked for maybe half a year without any problems. When the blur occurred as I wrote, I suffered with it for a while - note, I know a little about electronics because I am an electrical engineer - but I couldn't do with this kind of problem. I couldn't find information and service experience on the net for this GS63H out of focus problem, I didn't want to send it back due to complicated customs procedure and high cost, so I put the camera on a workshop shelf. I noted to myself that I was able to buy a product that worked again for half a year, but no support. I only found information about this camera for sale on the net so far.

Recently, I found the factory page where the new firmware was released, and then the hope came to see if I could fix it. I restarted the camera, the new firmware is ok, it boot faster but did not solve the basic problem (it was not possible to adjust the focus by software). I think this is due to a hardware failure. I do not go into deeper digging, this experience is in the factory.
Thank you in advance for any information or help.

I bought the camera at Gearbest for more than what I can buy now on Aliexpress:
CN-099 Warehouse Order No.: W1711111235408464

I sent the blurred video file to your customer service address service@azdome.hk.

Best regards,
mayeri
Share to:

Use magic Report

Reply post

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list