Return to list New

[Product Discussion] Is there a firmware update for USB C HUB JF68 ? Ethernet connection unstable

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post At  2019-3-2 19:09:44  | Show all posts | Read mode
Hi,

My company has bought a USB C HUB JF68 to connect with a Dell XPS13 and so far we are happy with it, and it is a really good product, but we noticed that the ethernet port connection is very unstable and is falling all the time.  When we turn on laptop and plug the usb hub and the network works fine as expected...after a some minutes, the connection drops and the laptop switches to wifi. This happens quite often and we are on meetings on  skype this is very inconvenient.

We tried the usb-c hub on an other colleagues machine and the same happens, therefore I believe it has to do with the hub itself, therefore I'm creating here this post to ask if you have a firmware update for the USB-C HUB JF68 or will plan to release on in a near future ?`

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Tiago
Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-3-4 10:39:04  | Show all posts
JF68 is a plug and play USB HUB, so it's no firmware update
Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2019-3-9 19:22:08  | Show all posts
I understand and my question was not that.

My question is that your JF68 USB dock is constantly dropping the ethernet connection for whatever reason, tested with different computers... therefore I conclude is not an issue of the laptop but and issue of the JF68 Hub, thus my question if you have or are planning to release a firmware update that might solve this issue and eventually other issues.

Hope that it's clear now.

Best regards,
Tiago

Share to:

Use magic Report

Reply post

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list