[PG02] PG02 features and questions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post At  2019-1-9 04:03:27  | Show all posts | Read mode
Hi,
I bought the PG02 recently at amazon with firmware version: PG02 7A30E 18119AZQI
I tried to request support over the main website. Unfortunatly always "Failure to submit". So I do it here.

I miss the following basic functions and options:

1. how to switch between rear and front camera on display not just if I switch to the rear gear. (There is no touch button shown to switch!) Despite the manual shows a button.

2. How to change the loop time (not just fix 1,3,5 minutes but individual and continuous=infinite too)

3. picture-in-picture mode (front and rear cam together on the mirror, optional one big the other smaller, chooseable which one)

4. How to flip the the video of the rear camera (up-side-down), to be free with mounting positions

5. How to switch mirroring of the video of the rear camera while operating (to be able to read or extend the usage of the rear camera)

6. How to change appearance and visibility of clock/date (when and what to show)

7. better manual with description of the settings and modes, what they change and and for what purpose/which result
- what is "protection level" = "off,...,high" what does it mean and where is the difference between these settings?

Is it possible to update the firmware and will there be updates addressing the points I mentioned?

Thank You!
Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2019-1-9 16:42:34  | Show all posts
Hi,
I'll answer your question one by one.

1, Don't need touch button, just slide your fingers right and left on the screen.

2, The loop time just 1,3,5 minutes, three modes.

3, PG02 is a streaming media mirror, that is, replacing the traditional mirror, Not an ordinary dash cam, so it will not set the picture-in-picture mode.

4, The screw on the side of the rear camera can adjust the angle, just adjust and tighten it.

5, PG02 is a streaming media mirror, that is, replacing the traditional mirror, Not an ordinary dash cam, for the sake of safety, without the mirror inversion function, it still keeps the same angle as the ordinary rearview mirror, but it has a larger wide angle, but the direction will not change, and the direction will not change.

6, This is fixed and can only be set to local time.

7, According to the road condition; if the road condition is poor and bumpy, it is suggested to set it to low, due to the vehicle body bumps, the video recorded by the dash cam will be locked.

Share to:

Use magic Report

Reply post

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list