[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered Member

Credits
Post At  5-23-2018 22:19:00  | Show all posts | Read mode
Edited by rucelul at 2018-5-24 14:28

Self-installing new rearview mirror to replace one dash cam

This type of dash cam has been sent before, but it seems that it is a businessman, suspected of advertising, can not be found. I do not say the specific brand, it is called the special car, in fact not, but can be a perfect replacement of the original car rearview mirror, and dash cam together is good, I also because of this point, we are determined to buy.

1.        first consider the problem of electricity extraction, before the jar a lot of way of collecting electricity I read, but the total feel that the top of the car is more troublesome, and very bad operation. After receiving the goods, we found that the power cord of the merchant was longer, and the fuse containing the fuse also strengthened my determination to get the electricity from the cigarette lighter. Because of the installation of too high voice head by oneself, so the line of mind is quite good.

This is after the dome light is dismantled.

dash cam rear view mirror replacement

You can connect the front temperature sensor line to the non-ACC power supply with pink yellow as the ACC. ceiling lamp.

2. remove the top lampshade, take the line from the roof to the A column, and the A column has a tie line to connect the ground wire to this place, so as to avoid breaking the line.

Then go down the line through the glove box, and drop the video interface line into the glove box by the way. After that, you can connect the camera to the glove box. Get the fire line and get the cigarette lighter.

Then go down the line through the glove box, and drop the video interface line into the glove box by ...

Then go down the line through the glove box, and drop the video interface line into the glove box by ...

3. key insertion test, successful electrifying, unplugging key and automatic power failure.

The process is very simple, not in detail. The main route is to share with you because I think the safest insurance here.

Share to:

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Registered Member

Credits
Post time 5-23-2018 23:53:01  | Show all posts
First, when driving, the license plate of the front and rear vehicles can be clearly captured, especially at night.

Second, when parking, it can clearly distinguish the features of the opponent's face and vehicle when he is rowed or crashed

Third, when starting and stopping, it can provide real-time images of the front and rear blind areas and provide distance alarm.

If WiFi mobile phone can be viewed, it will be much more practical.
Share to:

Use magic Report

Reply post

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list